Grant Program Overview
- The Foundation has established two grant programs; an Annual Grant is available once per year during the month of September, and a Mini Grant is available at all times.
- Grants are bestowed to qualifying non-profit organizations doing business within the Western Placer Unified School District (WPUSD) boundaries.
- Currently, Annual Grants may be awarded for a maximum of $5,000 and can be applied for only in September.
- The Mini Grant funds projects up to $750 and can be applied for at any time during the year.
- Grant funds must be used within the calendar year received (by December 31) or be refunded to the LCF (no funds are rolled over to the following year).
Application Process Associated Forms
- Grant Criteria Guidelines and Application Worksheet →
- DOWNLOAD: Grant Project Budget Form (MS Word) →
For questions or more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online grant application below is partnered with the "Grant Criteria Guidelines and Application Worksheet."
It contains all the information you will need about the grants and a step-by-step application worksheet.
It is highly recommended to print out and utilize this worksheet prior to filling out the online application. The online application must be completed in one sitting; it cannot be started, saved, and completed later.