- The maximum grant awarded for each year is determined on an annual basis. Currently, Annual Grants may be awarded for a maximum of $5,000 dollars.
- Grant funds must be used within the calendar year received (by December 31) or be refunded to LCF (no funds are rolled over to the following year).
- Approval of a grant to an organization in no way implies that funding will be awarded again in subsequent years to the same organization.
- The LCF Annual Grant application window is open from September 1 to September 30, each year. Applications received outside this time period will not be accepted.
- Online applications which are accepted by LCF will fund projects from January 1 through December 31, the following year.
- The Grant Review Committee will notify all applicants of the LCF Board of Director’s decision via email by mid-December.
- Funds will be released in January and awarded at a Lincoln City Council meeting.
- Announcement of grantees will be posted on our Web site in January, after the City Council presentation.
- The Grant/Project Manager will be required to complete a Lincoln Community Foundation Grant Agreement in advance of receiving the funds.
- Grantees shall submit two grant project reports using the Grantee Summary Report form, which can be found on our Web site Grants page. (Failure to submit reports on time will disqualify the grantee from receiving future LCF funds.)
- Mid-Year Status Report due June 30
- Final Report due Dec. 31
(Grantees may choose to use their own reporting format, including receipt copies when possible, if all applicable information on the Grantee Summary Report form is provided.)
Calendar of Important Dates (The dates are the same every year.)
|September 1||Application is available to the public.|
|September 30||Application final due date.|
|December||Announcement of Grantees|
|January||Grant Funding Ceremony: Lincoln City Council Meeting.|
|June 30||Mid-Year Status or Final Report Due.|
|December 31||End of Contract and Final Report Due.|
For questions or more information, please contact the LCF Grant Review Committee Chair: