We Are Funded By:
- Contributions: Cash, stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, estate assets.
- Create a personal legacy by naming your fund or give anonymously.
- Make your gift last forever by establishing an endowment fund.
- Qualify for a maximum tax advantage under federal law
- With every gift impact grows. We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- Lincoln Community Foundation offers many ways to give. Our flexible giving options can be customized to fit your unique financial and charitable interests.
Ways to Give:
We are happy to work with you to find the best option to suit your financial needs and philanthropic goals. The Lincoln Community Foundation welcomes many giving options:
- Give Now Online.
We accept online donations through PayPal from Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. Please click on the DONATE button below and you will be transferred to a secure site. A payment confirmation page can be printed at the end of your transaction, and a receipt will be emailed to you.
- Donate by Check.
Please make payable to Lincoln Community Foundation and mail to:Lincoln Community Foundation
c/o Gwen Scanlon
600 6th Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
- Planned Giving.
You may also consider making a planned gift by including the Lincoln Community Foundation in your will or estate plans. Planned gifts such as bequests enable you to create a legacy for your community. Other types of planned gifts can help you increase your income, earn valuable income-tax deductions and reduce or eliminate estate taxes. Please ask your attorney about suggested language for wills and trusts.
- Give stocks, bonds, mutual funds, securities or even real property.
- Sign up for Amazon Smile and when you do your regular Amazon shopping, Lincoln Community Foundation receives a rebate, with no additional cost to you!
- In-Kind Donations.
Contributions of goods or services which help us to run our organization are welcome.
We would like to acknowledge the outstanding contribution of Jensen and Smith for providing accounting services at no charge for the Lincoln Community Foundation.
661 5th Street, Ste 101
Lincoln CA 95648