- About UsOur Mission & Vision
- GrantsFunding & Info.
- ProgramsWe Support
- GivingWays to Give
- News& Events
- DonateThank You!
- Contact UsSend Us A Message
We are a community leader coordinating resources
to create positive change.
- We do that by interacting as a Catalyst with and for community programs and events.
- We inspire philanthropy by acting as a Trustee for both community resources and working with donors large and small.
- We Invest in our community through a firmly established grant program.
The Foundation’s driving goal is to build the charity fund to $1,000,000 or more and to manage that fund with care to ensure its growth.
Accomplishing our goal depends on your support. Please help us achieve our goal by giving generously today.
Your donation supports our whole community! Give quickly by clicking the donate button or contact us to learn of ways to create a personal legacy through a variety of giving methods. Call, email, or write us at:
Lincoln Community Foundation
c/o Pam Mathus
600 6th Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
News & Events
MudRun4Life, one of the programs we support, is teaming up with the Lincoln Potters on Thursday, June 21, 2018. Lincoln …
Back by popular demand… “As Luck Would Have It” BINGO! Friday, March 16, 2018 at McBean Park Pavilion. TWO BINGO …
“As Luck Would Have It” BINGO! Friday, March 17, 2017 at McBean Park Pavilion. Doors open at 5:30 PM; BINGO …