We Are Funded By:
- Contributions: Cash, stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, estate assets.
- Create a personal legacy by naming your fund or give anonymously.
- Make your gift last forever by establishing an endowment fund.
- Qualify for a maximum tax advantage under federal law
- With every gift impact grows. We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- Lincoln Community Foundation offers many ways to give. Our flexible giving options can be customized to fit your unique financial and charitable interests.
Ways to Give:
We are happy to work with you to find the best option to suit your financial needs and philanthropic goals. The Lincoln Community Foundation welcomes many giving options:
- Give Now Online.
We accept online donations through PayPal from Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. Please click on the DONATE button below and you will be transferred to a secure site. A payment confirmation page can be printed at the end of your transaction, and a receipt will be emailed to you.
- Donate by Check.
Please make payable to Lincoln Community Foundation and mail to:
Lincoln Community Foundation
c/o Pam Mathus
600 6th Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
If your donation is in memory or in honor of someone, or if it is intended for a specific beneficiary program or organization, please send us details of your intention.
- Planned Giving.
You may also consider making a planned gift by including the Lincoln Community Foundation in your will or estate plans. Planned gifts such as bequests enable you to create a legacy for your community. Other types of planned gifts can help you increase your income, earn valuable income-tax deductions and reduce or eliminate estate taxes. Please ask your attorney about suggested language for wills and trusts.
- Give stocks, bonds, mutual funds, securities or even real property.
- Sign up for Amazon Smile and when you do your regular Amazon shopping, Lincoln Community Foundation receives a rebate, with no additional cost to you!