- About UsOur Mission & Vision
- GrantsFunding & Info.
- ProgramsWe Support
- GivingWays to Give
- News& Events
- DonateThank You!
- Contact UsSend Us A Message
We are a community leader coordinating resources
to create positive change.
- We do that by interacting as a Catalyst with and for community programs and events.
- We inspire philanthropy by acting as a Trustee for both community resources and working with donors large and small.
- We Invest in our community through a firmly established grant program.
Since 2005, the LCF has granted over $300,000 for nearly 200 projects that have enriched our community.
The Foundation’s driving goal is to build the charity fund to $1,000,000 or more and to manage that fund with care to ensure its growth.
Accomplishing our goal depends on your support. Please help us achieve our goal by giving generously today.
Please contact us to learn of ways to create a personal legacy through a variety of giving methods. You can call, email, or write us at:
Lincoln Community Foundation
c/o Pam Mathus
600 6th Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
News & Events
“As Luck Would Have It” BINGO! Friday, March 17, 2017 at McBean Park Pavilion. Doors open at 5:30 PM; BINGO …
The Lincoln Community Foundation Board of Directors are pleased to announce the 2017 Annual Grant Recipients. The grantees are: Axiom, …
November 8, 2016 On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Lincoln Community Foundation, thank you for your interest …