- About UsOur Mission & Vision
- GrantsFunding & Info.
- ProgramsWe Support
- GivingWays to Give
- News& Events
- DonateThank You!
- Contact UsSend Us A Message
We are a community leader coordinating resources
to create positive change.
- We do that by interacting as a Catalyst with and for community programs and events.
- We inspire philanthropy by acting as a Trustee for both community resources and working with donors large and small.
- We Invest in our community through a firmly established grant program.
Since 2005, the LCF has granted $281,000 for 175 projects that have enriched our community.
The Foundation’s driving goal is to build the charity fund to $1,000,000 or more and to manage that fund with care to ensure its growth.
Accomplishing our goal depends on your support. Please help us achieve our goal by giving generously today.
Please contact us to learn of ways to create a personal legacy through a variety of giving methods. You can call, email, or write us at:
Lincoln Community Foundation
c/o Pam Mathus
600 6th Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
Latest News & Events
Starting at midnight on May 3rd, for 24 hours, Lincoln nonprofits will come together for one BIG Day of Giving, …
The Lincoln Community Foundation is very proud to support our local nonprofits by bolstering their efforts in an annual day …
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR: $30.00 for 12 Games & 1 Dauber Friday, March 11, 2016 @ McBean Park Pavilion …